1) The Car, Camping or Cash prize draws will consist of 151 draws on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at the offices of MNP LLP, 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3. The first 150 tickets will be drawn with each winner receiving a $100 dining gift certificate eligible at the Brookstreet Hotel and Marshes Golf Club as well as one vehicle pass for the Magic of Lights at Wesley Clover Parks. One (1) ticket will be drawn for the Car, Camping or Cash prize package. The winner will have the option of choosing ONE of the following prizes: a 2022 Jayco Redhawk SE 22A RV, a 2021 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring Hybrid or $100,000 cash. Draws will be conducted at the offices of MNP LLP. All draws will be made using Random Number Generator (RNG) software under the supervision of MNP LLP. Draw records held by MNP LLP shall be deemed correct and final. There is no cash value. Prizes are transferrable. All winning tickets will be eligible for the Early Bird draws. Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca on Wednesday, October 13 to find out if you are a winner in the Car, Camping or Cash prize draw.
2) The Early Bird draws will consist of 2,601 draws on Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at the offices of MNP LLP, 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3, where 2,600 tickets will be drawn, each receiving a bonus ticket worth $100. All 2,600 tickets will be eligible for the Early Bird Prize draw of $250,000 cash which will follow immediately after the bonus tickets have been determined. All draws will be made using Random Number Generator (RNG) software under the supervision of MNP LLP. Draw records held by MNP LLP shall be deemed correct and final. The deadline to order Early Bird tickets is midnight, Friday, November 19, 2021.
Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 to find out if you are a winner in the Early Bird draw.
3) The Final Draw will consist of 5,045 draws on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at MNP LLP 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3, starting from lowest value to highest value in prizes. Each winning Dream of a Lifetime Lottery ticket will be eligible for the next draw with the exception of the final draw of the first prize. The final deadline to order Dream of a Lifetime Lottery tickets and 50/50 tickets is midnight, Friday, December 17, 2021.
Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca on Thursday, January 6, 2022 to find out if you are a winner.
Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca for full list of prizes.
The general public is welcome to attend the draws. Please contact the offices of MNP LLP, at 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3 to inquire if visits are permitted based on provincial restrictions due to COVID-19.
Winners will be notified in writing by MNP LLP as to what they have won and where to claim their prize. Should you have any questions on the procedures of the draws before purchasing your ticket, please contact the customer service line by calling 1 (888) 888-1787 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) No substitutions or cash alternatives will be permitted, except where stipulated.
All prizes must be claimed before January 8, 2023. Prize values are based on retail values at the time of lottery license application.
All winners agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes by the CHEO Foundation. For complete details regarding prizes, values and draw dates refer to the website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca.
5) Tickets are $100 each or a 3-Pack for $250. The following bundles are also available: five lottery tickets plus fifteen 50/50 tickets for $500; three lottery tickets plus fifteen 50/50 tickets for $300 or one lottery ticket plus fifteen 50/50 tickets for $150. Ticket purchases are not tax deductible. All tickets in a 3-Pack must contain the same names and mailing address. 3-Pack tickets can only be issued to the address of the primary purchaser. Payment must be received in full for the ticket purchase to be valid. In the event of an invalid cheque or credit card, tickets issued will be considered invalid.
Ticket buyers will be given the option to receive printed tickets in the mail or electronic tickets sent via email. The CHEO Foundation does not accept responsibility for ticket(s) not received. Please contact the customer service line at 1 (888) 888-1787 or send an email to email@example.com for a replacement if you have not received your ticket(s).
If purchasers do not receive their ticket(s) within 15 business days from the time the order was placed, contact the customer service line at 1 (888) 888-1787 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that delivery during lottery deadline dates may be delayed due to higher volume of orders.
If purchasers have not received their e-ticket within five business days, contact the customer service line at 1 (888) 888-1787 or by email at email@example.com.
Group purchases are permitted; however, a maximum of three names will appear on the tickets. Group members must work out the details of payment and prize collection among themselves. The CHEO Foundation and MNP LLP will play no role in settling any disputes relating to group purchases. All prizes will be awarded in the name of the primary ticket holder which is the first name appearing on the ticket.
6) Tickets may be purchased by persons 18 years of age or older. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor. Please play responsibly. For help call the Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline toll-free 24/7 at 1-866-531-2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca.
The following individuals and their immediate families living at the same address are excluded from purchasing a ticket: the CHEO Foundation staff and board members, MNP LLP, Miratel Solutions Inc. partners and staff, and members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to this program.
7) Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 26. Pursuant to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, orders must be placed within the province of Ontario. All inquiries on the chances of winning are to be made to the licensee prior to the purchase of ticket(s).
8) A copy of the rules and regulations can be found at www.dreamofalifetime.ca.
9) Anyone over the age of 18 can order a ticket however you must be in Ontario when the ticket order is made online or by phone. It is also important to note that AGCO rules prohibit mailing tickets outside the province of Ontario. Any out of province residents that order a ticket must select e-mail as the delivery method of their ticket(s).
Ticket distribution and draw control by the professional services firm MNP LLP
Dream of a Lifetime Lottery License #RAF1215948
50/50 Lottery License #RAF1215947